A literature review is one of the most important components of your dissertation and it allows the audience to get an idea that whether a student has conducted an in-depth research regarding the topic or not. It also provides an idea to the students that you have enough grasp on your topic. It is also an important way to tell the audience that whether your dissertation topic fits into the existing literature or not. No doubt, to write such a literature review is a real challenge for the students and if the students are not able to create a masterpiece of the literature review, then they can get help from the dissertation writing services. The most important tips to evaluate the aims and the structured presentation of your literature review are given below;
Tips to evaluate the aims of writing the literature review
As we know that there is a clear aim and a purpose to write down any kind of the academic paper or a single chapter of that academic paper. The most important tips to evaluate the aims of writing the literature review are given below;
- The basic aim of writing down the literature review is to convince the audience that your research questions are important, interesting, and significant.
- To write down a literature review is also an important way to provide an idea of the originality of your academic paper to the audience.
- This literature review also provides an idea to the students about the originality of the research methodology that you have adopted in order to gather the data for your academic paper. It is also an important way to provide an idea about all the instruments that you have used in order to gather the data for your academic paper.
- A literature review is also an important resource to identify the general importance of the broad area of your research study.
By keeping in mind these important points to write down the literature review, you will also be able to evaluate the main aims of writing down the literature review.
Tips to evaluate the main structure of literature review
The structure of the literature review consists of three parts. These three parts are introduction, body, and conclusion. The aims of these parts of the literature review are given below;
- The introductory part of the literature review should consist of the definition of the research topic, your own point of views about that topic, a brief review of the existing literature regarding this topic, and the main scope of that topic.
- In the second, there comes the main body of the literature review. This main body of the research topic should provide a theme about the research topic, a complete detail about the relation between your research topic and the subject area, and a brief review of the literature by focusing on your research topic.
- At the end of the literature review, there comes the conclusion of your research topic. The conclusion of the research topic should consist of the important aspects of the literature review, an evaluation of the current state of the existing literature, and an identification about the gaps between your research and the existing literature.